What is an ERP system for Food and Drink manufacturing?
In the case of UnityF8, it is a business and production management software platform specifically focused on the needs of the food production industry.
Sanderson has a longstanding record of success in helping midsized-to-large food processing businesses achieve greater growth and profitability.
(For smaller food manufacturers we also provide a small business version called ‘UnityExpress’ which you can access online for an affordable ‘pay monthly’ subscription.)
The UnityF8 enterprise resource planning (ERP) system provides:
- Formulation/recipe management to help improve recipe control and costing
- Factory automation to optimise production efficiency and control compliance
- Warehouse management to improve efficiency and reduce stock holding
- Supply chain management to optimise purchasing against demand and stock.
UnityF8 business ERP and production management software enables you to:
- Unite every part of your business to ensure better efficiency, better accuracy and better control for greater profits
- Improve your production efficiency and recipe margins
- Reduce wastage
- Lower stockholding costs
… and achieve more cost-saving benefits in food and drink processing than non-specilist ERP systems.
Because UnityF8 is a specialist food industry software package, it already has all the functionality you need to control your factory, warehouse, supply chain, sales and financials. You benefit from easy management of ALL your operations in one system which is well proven for food and beverage businesses.
In addition, UnityF8 manufacturing production management software includes all the integrated ERP function you might need to help your business run more efficiently:
- Comprehensive reporting tools, which allow for advanced management analytics or custom report building
- A built-in financial management suite: benefit from fully linked accounts and ledgers
- A document management facility to cut paperwork from your processes, reducing risk and paperwork storage for cash savings
- A choice of modules which give the functionality you need to meet your own specific food manufacturing software requirements
- Traceability, allergen control, quality controls and much more (available as standard within UnityF8), allowing your business to meet industry regulations and demands.
With UnityF8 you enjoy an integrated food manufacturing ERP system which increases the accuracy and visibility of your business’ data and helps you easily control your operations for maximum profitability.
UnityF8 from Sanderson is built on 30 years of food industry software experience combining ERP with recipe management – call us today on 0843 636 7012 to put that knowledge to use in your business.