UnityF8’s built-in manufacturing document management module allows you to reduce your use of physical documents across your food and drink operations. You can scan and store any paperwork you receive using UnityF8 food ERP software, enabling you to easily share or view the documents across your business, or archive them securely.
Documents are scanned using a scanning station, ready for manual or automatic indexing. The electronic copy is then immediately available within the manufacturing document management system to share or view across your business. You also have the option of securely archiving documents which will not need to be accessed regularly.
Benefits of UnityF8’s document management system include:
- Improved company service by allowing staff instant access to relevant documents
- Reduced time spent filing and retrieving paperwork
- A reduction in lost, damaged or duplicated paperwork
- Improved efficiencies in paper-based processes - such as proof of delivery confirmation and purchase invoice authorisation.
In addition, many different types of Microsoft Windows files can be attached to associated records within UnityF8 food industry software. Whenever that data is displayed, the attached file can be retrieved. Examples of such attachments include:
- A picture of a product to the product record
- A copy of a response letter sent to a customer complaint (Word document) to a complaint record
- A Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to a NPD project
- An account manager’s forecast (Excel spreadsheet) to a customer record.
For sheer ease of access to files and speed of data retrieval, the UnityF8 document management system vastly increases efficiency and reduces laborious manual processes.
Call us today on 0843 636 7952 to ditch your paper for more efficient data processing using the UnityF8 manufacturing document management system.