UnityF8 supply chain management software for food and drink businesses streamlines your supply chain operations with a host of powerful functions that are quick to implement while delivering huge cost and time savings.
Sales Management across multiple channels
UnityF8 sales management captures orders quickly and efficiently from multiple channels and combines user-definable customer and product based rules to ensure individual service levels are optimised:
- EDI - Orders, POAs, ASNs, invoices and more
- Website integration
- Telesales – call schedules and upselling features
- Order templates
- Complex pricing and discount structures
- Rebates and trading terms
- Complaint and response tracking.
Picking and despatch
The UnityF8 supply chain solution supports advanced picking and despatch functions including:
- Radio data terminals
- Pallet build and SSCC labelling
- Stock rotation
- Customer shelf life requirements
- Pick sequencing - heaviest first, by location, etc.
MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
UnityF8 MRP (Material Requirements Planning) calculates production and purchasing instructions from a comprehensive array of system information. UnityF8 completely eliminates complex in-house spreadsheets and other ‘individual’ data stores that often contain erroneous data.
Purchasing - raw materials and supplier management
You can then harness the power of the MRP process to consolidate demand, determine economic order quantities and drive price negotiations:
- Review and confirm system generated orders
- Purchase authorisation hierarchy
- Purchase vs stocking unit of measure
- Automated price breaks and discount structures
- Purchase price variance reporting
- Supplier performance monitoring.
Production process management and control
Central to the production process, UnityF8 supply chain software regulates make-to-order and make-to-stock production with comprehensive recipes and process operations:
- Production scheduling – drag-and-drop adjustments
- ‘What-If’ scheduling enquiry
- Review and confirm system generated instructions
- Co-products, by-products and re-work
- Alternative ingredients
- Multiple recipe versions
- Actual labour recording.
These functions are complemented by UnityF8 production analysis tools to quickly identify problem areas such as:
- Material variance
- Cost variance
- Labour variance
- Yield and wastage variance.
UnityF8 offers a complete supply chain management software solution for the food and drink industry – call Sanderson on 0843 636 7892 to get started on improving your own supply chain.