The UnityF8 recipe management system from Sanderson is designed for businesses operating in the food manufacturing sector.
By providing a comprehensive record of all recipes, with associated specifications and quality checks, UnityF8 recipe management software ensures recipe consistency and compliance.
It also includes a New Product Development (NPD) system. This recipe management software is available both standalone or within our food processing ERP software, UnityF8.
With the UnityF8 recipe management system, you can keep track of:
- Recipes by percentage or weight
- By-products and co-products
- A detailed archive of all recipe changes made.
You can then plan production requirements by:
- Output quantity
- Ingredient input quantities.
UnityF8 recipe management allows you to support and control:
- Yield, wastage and rework
- Concessions and substitutions
- Versions and effectivity dates.
Use UnityF8 to proactively manage unit production costs:
- Latest, actual, average, standard and projected costs
- Material, labour and overheads
- Margins and purchasing and production variances.
The UnityF8 New Product Development (NPD) system also allows you to create and innovate new food products by providing:
- Project authorisation and management
- Immediate access to historical recipes and projects
- Search facilities on defined characteristics
- Product costing against a target price.
Use the tools built into UnityF8 to improve the response to customers by:
- Developing against an agreed project brief
- Managing revisions
- Responding to sample requests
- Creating quotations.
UnityF8 helps to manage the release to production by:
- Managing factory trials while under development
- Assisting with management of development raw materials within the recipe
- Authorisation and sign-off facilities.
Quality control mechanisms built into the UnityF8 recipe management system include:
- Test definition and maintenance
- Record of test results
- Positive release procedures, including under concession
- Generation of certificates of analysis
- Full results history, with links to traceability enquiries.
Generate checklists direct from UnityF8 to:
- Check definition and maintenance
- Create a record of results
- Alert for non-compliance and missed checks
- Integrate supplier receipts and factory recording
- Generate a full results history.
Track and report on allergens with UnityF8:
- Maintenance of allergens within raw materials
- Roll-up to finished product specification
- Tracking of allergens within the warehouse and through production
- Integration with production documentation and labelling.
Maintain details of material/product specifications in UnityF8 including:
- Raw material specification maintenance
- Roll-up to finished product specification with embedded controls for declarations
- Generation of label declaration
- Issue control with authorisation facilities
- Full revision history.
Call Sanderson today on 0843 636 4506 to discuss how the UnityF8 recipe management system and food manufacturing ERP software can profit your business.