Retail power management from Sanderson
Power management has been designed by Sanderson in response to customer requirements to run more energy efficient sites. The solution monitors the power consumption of IT systems operating within the estate, providing energy use forecasting, energy and cost analysis and ultimately enabling a significant reduction in electrical energy waste.
Power management not only enables you to successfully boost your green IT credentials but is a well structured means of delivering cost savings without damaging productivity. With most organisations wasting at least 30% of the power they pay for, effective power management is vital to meet strict legislation and maintain a healthy bottom-line. The solution has been proven to help reduce carbon emissions and save on electrical energy costs. These results have proved satisfying reading for directors, shareholders and customers alike.
Power management from Sanderson is one of the most effective green IT solutions because it doesn’t rely on employee input or require constant management - the centralised management system allows you to control how power is used across your estate, per store - or even at individual machine level.
Power management lets you track and control power usage within defined parameters to reduce wastage without limiting your operations. The system is designed to guard against unwanted shutdowns, so that business critical downloads, such as price updates, can take place as required.
What can power management offer your business?
- Effective device management that ensures minimal power usage and rapid activation times.
- Detailed, verifiable reports and analysis that enable you to continually assess and adapt your usage in line with your business growth without compromising productivity.
- Centralised management of power consumption with high levels of customisation, enabling you to set and maintain optimum levels of power usage.
- Reduced power consumption, reduced power bills.
- Lowered carbon emissions in preparation for legislation and initiatives such as the Carbon Reduction Commitment.
Call Sanderson on 0843 636 4399 to learn how a Green IT commitment can also yield significant cost savings.