From UK player to international omni-channel retailer using Elucid.
Elucid case study – Astley Clarke
When Scott Thomson was appointed CEO of jewellery retailer Astley Clarke in 2013, his first major decision was to put plans in place to move the business from a UK only marketplace to an international omni-channel brand.
The ERP system of choice for Astley Clarke was Elucid from Sanderson – introduced to the business within months of the new CEO’s arrival. And in the years since, it has become the ‘backbone’ of the retailer’s ecommerce, international and wholesale growth.
Following the implementation of Elucid multi-channel retail software, Astley Clarke has experienced significant business benefits:
- Business growth to £6 million in last four years
- Clearer view of operations with ‘single version of the truth’
- Improved customer service levels
- Transparency of despatch times and fulfilment capability
- Fundamental integrations with key third party ecommerce solutions
- Stronger partnerships with wholesalers
- Peace of mind to invest in additional customer-facing solutions and marketing activity
- Guaranteed compliance in new territories
"Elucid is a very flexible, robust and dependable system. The ecommerce integrations are hugely valuable in providing online channels with stock information and the ability to pre-order."
You can download the full case study here.