Driving sales growth via channel and global expansion with Elucid.
Delivering exemplary customer service to a nation of growing feet
It’s not just the nations feet that are reported to have grown by two sizes on average over the last four decades, UK-based multi-channel retail company Foot Shop has more than trebled turnover during their 35-year history.
Foot Shop sells specialist footwear, socks, hosiery and foot comfort products around the world through its two brands, Cosyfeet and Walktall. The company represents a true-multi-channel organisation operating mail order catalogue, contact centre, online and store channels.
The flexibility of the Elucid multi-channel system has been a crucial part of Foot Shop’s growth – supporting new routes to market and new sales channels including Amazon, eBay and JD Williams. The Elucid system has consistently delivered increased operational efficiencies through various projects.
- £100,000 cost savings in the first year of new warehouse system
- Improved operational efficiencies – goods in, warehousing capacity, virtual stock allocation
- Enhanced stock availability, accuracy and transparency
- Business growth via new channels – B2B, marketplaces, affiliates
- Key integrations to facilitate entry into global markets
- Increased turnover and profits
- Flexibility to support business initiatives
“Elucid has certainly helped us keep pace with the market and we enjoy the flexibility that it offers. It’s an off-the-shelf system and we’re able to adapt it to meet the demands of our business.”