Driving sales growth via channel and global expansion with Elucid.
Warehouse project delivers £100k cost saving for specialist footwear retailer
It’s not just the nations feet that are reported to have grown by two sizes on average over the last four decades, UK-based multi-channel retail company Foot Shop has more than trebled turnover during their 35-year history.
- £100,000 cost savings in the first year of new warehouse system
- Improved operational efficiencies – goods in, warehousing capacity, virtual stock allocation
- Enhanced stock availability, accuracy and transparency
- Business growth via new channels – B2B, marketplaces, affiliates
- Key integrations to facilitate entry into global markets
- Increased turnover and profits
- Flexibility to support business initiatives
Foot Shop sells specialist footwear, socks, hosiery and foot comfort products around the world through its Cosyfeet brand. The company represents a true-multi-channel organisation operating mail order catalogue, contact centre, online and store channels.
The flexibility of the Elucid multi-channel system has been a crucial part of Foot Shop’s growth – supporting new routes to market and new sales channels including Amazon, eBay and JD Williams. The Elucid system has consistently delivered increased operational efficiencies through various projects.
“Elucid has certainly helped us keep pace with the market and we enjoy the flexibility that it offers. It’s an off-the-shelf system and we’re able to adapt it to meet the demands of our business.”