Learn how luxury furniture retailer OKA is achieving 360° visibility with Elucid.
Elucid case study – OKA
Fuelled by ambitious growth plans and a determination to increase turnover three-fold, supplier of home and interior design products OKA is furnished for success with Elucid multi-channel retail software from Sanderson.
Launched in 1999 as a mail order interiors business with a 12-page catalogue, OKA has gone from strength to strength. The company offers quintessentially British luxury furniture and accessories for the home – from sofas, dining furniture and beds, to linen, rugs, lighting and much more.
OKA recognised the need to invest in multi-channel retail software that would deliver greater operational efficiency and visibility, whilst supporting their growth ambitions.
Following the implementation of the Elucid multi-channel retail system, OKA has experienced significant business benefits:
- Clearer, more accurate view of business operations
- 360° visibility of customer, sales and stock data
- Improved customer service levels and profitability
- Complete transparency of stock and locations
- Faster and informed decision making
- Integrated order management across all channels
"We can see every customer’s history throughout the organisation, whether they bought via the web, store or by mail order – it’s all there."
Click below to read the full case study or download it here.