Raising its retail game with Sanderson.
Priam case study – Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur unveiled its new-look responsive website in spring 2017, replacing separate mobile and desktop platforms with “a unified experience” for supporters. The newly designed site from Sanderson offers a range of new services and personalised features to online customers, as the Club continues to grow and evolve its retail offering.
Tottenham Hotspur is a long standing user of the Priam multi-channel retail software solution which manages their website, customer service and fulfilment channels. The Sanderson system forms a pivotal part of their technology infrastructure, allowing the club to regularly innovate its retail proposition and delivering key benefits:
- Year on year ecommerce sales growth
- 2017-18 kit launch – one of the biggest online sales days to date
- Increased levels of online personalisation
- Real-time stock visibility across the business
- Increased capacity for managing peak traffic
- Better flexibility to drive ecommerce sales and increase conversion rates
“The Priam system is supporting our retail growth and the new site performance capabilities have made a massive difference. One of the best things about the system is the real-time stock visibility – we never have a problem fulfilling orders because we know where the available stock is located, at all times.”